14/12/2021 (12:30 pm - 3:30 pm)
Active Independence will be running a Quilting Group with Rotherham Project Linus Group once a month on Tuesdays. Ellen (from Project Linus – Rotherham and Doncaster) will be available to give advice and support to anyone interested in making quilts for babies in our local hospitals or refuge centres.
This will be an ideal opportunity to come along and learn a new skill, give something back to the community and have some fun and meet and with other people again. All you need to do is bring along your sewing machine, and we will provide the fabrics.
The sessions will be run once a month at Edward Dunn Memorial Hall, Maltby.
- Tuesday 14th September 2021 12:30 – 3:30pm
- Tues 12th October 2021 12:30 – 3:30pm
- Tues 9th Nov 2021 12:30 – 3:30pm
- Tues 14th December 2021 12:30 – 3:30pm
- Tues 11th January 2022 12:30 – 3:30pm
- Tues 8th February 2022 12:30 – 3:30pm
Places are limited. Please call Fiona on 07429 709849 or Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place or for more information.
We will be starting Craft Wellbeing Sessions led by Brian from Encaustic Art in Doncaster starting in January 2022.