Group Aims & Activities
B&E Together has been established as a Not for Profit company established with 2 main objectives:
1. To benefit young people and communities across South Yorkshire by providing a dedicated Employer Engagement and Work Related Learning service that delivers.
– inspirational and educational work experience placements.
– inspiring and valuable opportunities for developing knowledge and skills vital for entering the 21st century work place.
– new horizons within the world of work, locally, nationally and internationally.
2. To provide local people with secure employment whilst working to deliver a valuable service that provides long term, sustainable benefits to the people, communities and economy of South Yorkshire.