Our vision is a strong cohesive local community which is safe, healthy, and skilled, in which people contribute and participate.
Clifton Learning Partnership exists to support the local community to increase its capacity in order that it can: “Give every child and family the best chance to succeed”.
It is important to us that we work in such a way that we are mindful of:
- Being human in our responses at all times.
- Being grounded in our work because we believe that it is right.
- Working with and being relevant to the community and our partners.
Our strategic aims
- To make the community stronger and less vulnerable to exploitation
- To improve the basic skills of adults in order to help them to access employment opportunities, at every level
- To reduce issues of poverty, and thereby reduce immediate stressors on families
- To improve the basic skills of children and young people and broaden their ability to have equality of access to ‘educational’ opportunities
- To support the community to improve the environment in which we live and work