We believe that every young person deserves to have the skills, knowledge and resilience to create a positive future.
We achieve Our Vision through:
- Recognising that each young person is unique and has their own way of seeing and understanding the world around them. Endeavour uses a range of approaches and different experiences that cater to these individual needs.
- Believing in being relentlessly reasonable and treating each day with each young person as a new start and a new opportunity to succeed.
- Using Personal Development activities to provide kinaesthetic learning, providing less academic young people with an opportunity to thrive and to build upon their existing soft skills.
- Using Social Action to help young people understand more about the importance of social responsibility and the value of giving something back to society.
- Using Education to teach young people and enable them to achieve qualifications and accredited outcomes. Endeavour is the only GCSE registered alternative education provider in Sheffield.
Find out more here
Find out how to contact Endeavour here