Friends of Ulley Country Park work in partnership to protect and enhance the park, its wildlife, its amenities and its heritage.
- Regular members meetings and open days
- Help with fundraising to secure the park’s future
- A platform to express your views on the park
How to join
Annual membership of the Friends group is only £5 and new members receive a copy of “The Story of Ulley Country Park” written by Russ Howes. If you would like to join either:-
- e-mail email@example.com
- contact the Secretary, Paul Nash on 01709 370797
- pick up a membership leaflet at the visitors centre on a Café Day
Members receive two newsletters a year.