Group Aims and Activities
We support communities in Rotherham to grow and develop, working local people to build their sense of belonging, community pride and spirit.
We support community groups and individuals that are committed to bringing communities together, giving all communities a voice and creating local solutions to local issues.
Our services include:
- Supporting community groups to form, develop and sustain;
- Work in partnership with RMBC to help tenants and residents represent their communities;
- Address social isolation and loneliness through contact/calls with local people;
- Recruit, develop and mentor volunteers to get involved and make a difference in our communities;
- Support residents of Rotherham with issues such as money management, skills development, confidence building and health and well-being.