The Avalon Group is an award-winning charity providing flexible person-centred care, support and companionship for everyday life, housing, learning and employment.
We provide support to a wide range of individuals across the North of England. Our customers include older adults, people with dementia, physical, sensory or learning disabilities, mental health difficulties, acquired brain injuries, young people in transition and adults on the autistic spectrum.
Our staff and careers are fully trained to deliver services that promote the right of every individual to be treated with respect and to be fully involved in decisions about their support.
Our services include:
- Support in your own home or wider community
- Everyday activities such as shopping, trips out, leisure and daytime activities
- Practical help with finances, tenancies, medication
- Developing skills to live independently
- Respite breaks for carers
- Accommodation and support in family homes
- Home-from-hospital help
- Regular customer events and parties
- Accessible holidays, travel and day trips
- Flexible employment options
Find out more here.