Tiddlers and Toddlers is:
- A safe, fun place to play.
- A place to make new friends and find support.
- A bridge between All Saints Church and the local community.
- God’s love in practical care for families.
- Toys, songs, stories, craft activities, a drink and fruit.
This is a group open to everyone that meets on a Monday afternoon during term time between 1 – 2.30 p.m in St James Rooms next to All Saints Parish Church, Wath upon Dearne.
It is a chance for babies and Toddlers to play; parents, grandparent and carers to chat and have a drink whilst keeping a watchful eye on their child. Good selection of toys and activities available. On the fourth Monday in the month, we meet in the church as Tiddler and Toddler Praise.