OUR MISSION STATEMENT: The WISE Ability Group has a proud history of supporting those in our communities who are disadvantaged or have a barrier into employment through disability- race – religion – gender etc. Through courses tailored to your needs, to upskill and to find and maintain employment. We support with Maths and English – Personal Development and Mental Health Awareness.
We have on offer a variety of support available to help you progress on your journey. We can arrange volunteering opportunities, support with applications and interviews for employment. Understand your needs and design a package of support from our Customer Charter specifically for you. We understand that going it alone can be daunting so we intend to be there every step of the way.
The customer journey:
- We will complete an assessment of your needs
- We will provide integrated packages of support that are tailored to help you move towards or into sustainable employment
- We will support you to increase your motivation and confidence
- We will arrange volunteering and work experience placements
- We will support you with health issues, substance misuse and rural isolation
- We will assist you to access mainstream provision
- We will offer you skills, learning and training activities, to cover subjects such as literacy, numeracy and digital skills
- We will support you to address poverty and social isolation through advice, information & guidance on issues such as housing & debt
Our project is tailored for individual needs, it offers a wide range of support from across our network of local community organisations to help you to achieve your dreams and goals by helping you move towards or into employment.